- Updated on: August 19, 2017
- Newest File: Refined Storage 1.5.17
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Refined Storage Mod is an Applied Energistics style mod for Minecraft 1.9.4. Refined Storage gives players access to all their items at once. These items are stored safely in one of the many storage capabilities the mod offers.
The mod is not only used to get access to items in one handy interface, but also to manipulate items and blocks in the world and from the system with importers, exporters, constructors, destructors and more!
The mod also allows the player to set up autocrafting.
ScreenShots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Refined Storage Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by raoulvdberge, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.