- Updated on: June 19, 2016
- Newest File: RefinedRelocation-mc1.7.10-1.1.28.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Refined Relocation Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4 – Players of modded Minecraft face many problems: chests are too messy, you need to fit that one pipe onto a block, but it doesn’t look nice that way, there are too many pipes everywhere etc. Refined Relocation is here to make your modded Minecraft life easier! Not another new system, but something that works with existing systems and makes it better.
- Sorting Chests that automatically combine into a sorting network, based on configurable filters
- Block extenders that expose any side of their connected block for item, energy or redstone input/output
- Modular Item Transport Pipe System (configurable filters, auto-crafting
- Player Relocator item that allows teleportation to the linked Player Relocator Base
- Power Limiter that can limit the amount of power passing through energy cables from supported mods
- Buffer block as an adapter between item, fluid or energy pipes from different mods
- Tool box that can hold multiple types of mod wrenches in one item
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Refined Relocation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Dynious, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.