- Updated September 3, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Exposes a player’s recording status to all other players on the (LAN) server.
RecStat Mod 1.10.2,1.9 adds prefixes to the player name in chat and in the name tag.
The recording state is toggleable via a key (default ‘r’) and a command (/recstat).
The command has three subcommands: get (get recording state), set (set recording state) and toggle (toggle recording state) and a optional player parameter for OPs (get with player parameter works for all players).
Furthermore the types of prefix text and the HUD position and text can be edited via the (ingame) config.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RecStat Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by iTitus, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!