Exposes a player’s recording status to all other players on the (LAN) server.
RecStat Mod 1.10.2,1.9 adds prefixes to the player name in chat and in the name tag.
The recording state is toggleable via a key (default ‘r’) and a command (/recstat).
The command has three subcommands: get (get recording state), set (set recording state) and toggle (toggle recording state) and a optional player parameter for OPs (get with player parameter works for all players).
Furthermore the types of prefix text and the HUD position and text can be edited via the (ingame) config.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RecStat Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by iTitus, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.