- Updated on: September 18, 2017
- Newest File: Recipes for Destruction 0.3.2 for 1.9.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tired of having to stock pile chests of dirt just to fill in the holes left by creepers?
Well NO MORE!
This changes explosions so that they will always drop what they destroy…. in some form or another. For see, an explosion doesn’t just leave things untouched, it’ll shred and tear things to rubble, splinters, and dust!
Start with a furnace, chest, and a work bench.
See? Cobble, planks, gravel, and sticks!
On the topic of rights and modpacks:
The mod is mine, I made it. Don’t go claiming it’s yours, and don’t go posting it anywhere else.
If you want to make a spotlight or video of the mod, tell me, mention me, and put links to the mod.
As for modpacks:
Private packs: Go for it, tell me if you’re having any issues with it.
Publicly listed packs: Tell me. leave credit and links in a list somewhere, and try to use a modpack client that downloads the mod from curseforge every time. (like Forge, Curse/Twitch, and I think a few others have that ability now.)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Recipes for Destruction Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ChakatStormCloud, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.