- Updated on: July 19, 2017
- Newest File: RebornCore-1.12-18.104.22.168-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
RebornCore Mod is a core library mod used in TechReborn and other mods. It allows us to ship less duplicate class files, keeping ram usage and bugs to a minimum.
It includes helper classes for:
- Fuel power allows us to add power values to fuel
- Custom tool tip api, allows us to easily add tooltips to walia and the item stack.
- Custom slots, allows use to have custom slots. E.g that only allow the player to remove items
- In world multi block placer helper, allows the player to see the shape of a multi block in world>
- Connected texture generator, allows us to generate connected textures at runtime.>
It also includes Jtraits by @Amadornes
JTraits allows us to easily support multiple energy api (EU and RF)in a clean and organised manner.
This mod does nothing on its own, it is just a set of classes that we use.
Mods that use RebornCore
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RebornCore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by modmuss50, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.