Reap Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9 adds a function that harvests crops when you right click them. Trees are now harvestable too. If you break the bottom log of a tree while not sneaking, the whole tree will be harvested. It also works with other mods that are adding other crops or trees to Minecraft.
In the config file you can define which crops can be harvested or not.
The tools to break trees and the log types are also configurable.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Reap Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EuhDawson, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Reap Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Reap Mod
- Reap Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Reap Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Reap Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Reap Mod