- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: RTG-1.10.2-126.96.36.199
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Realistic Terrain Generation (RTG) Mod adds a new world type which generates realistic terrain. It doesn’t add new blocks. It doesn’t add new mobs. It doesn’t even add new biomes. It simply generates more realistic-looking terrain for existing Overworld biomes (including those added by other mods).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Realistic Terrain Generation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WhichOnesPink, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.