- Updated on: April 11, 2017
- Newest File: RealisticItemDrops-1.1.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 will give a very different feeling to your Minecraft experience. Auto-pickup can be disabled requiring players to manually collect items by right clicking them. They can also lay flat on the ground instead of magically hovering in the air. As an added bonus, sprint tossing increasing the distance items can be thrown allowing players to throw items to each other catching them mid-air!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Realistic Item Drops Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.