Real Time Clock Mod are able to show the framework time on the HUD, toggleable with a keybinding (default is “c”). There are also other configurable things such as the position, size, color and time format (12/24h).
See also: Time Control Remote Mod
What it looks like with the default config:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Real Time Clock Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by xilef11, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Real Time Clock Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install Real Time Clock Mod
- Real Time Clock Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Real Time Clock Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft Real Time Clock Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 Real Time Clock Mod