- Updated on: June 27, 2016
- Newest File: RealTimeClock-1.9-0.6.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Real Time Clock Mod are able to show the framework time on the HUD, toggleable with a keybinding (default is “c”). There are also other configurable things such as the position, size, color and time format (12/24h).
See also: Time Control Remote Mod
What it looks like with the default config:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Real Time Clock Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by xilef11, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.