- Updated on: September 16, 2016
- Newest File: [1.10]RealTimeTranslation-4.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Real Time Chat Translation Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
Do you have players speaking in a language that you don’t know? Do you have problems communicating with them? This mod can break the language barrier by translating the Minecraft chat in real time! All translation results are powered by Yandex.
NOTE: Translation results may not be 100% accurate.
NOTE: This mod is client sided! You can just install this in your client! No server required!
NOTE: This mod does not work on Java 1.6. (In default, the Minecraft launcher has Java 1.8 pre-installed)
If you selected a language which is not supported by Minecraft, the game will crash when displaying the message. (This is confirmed not true. However, the text will not display correctly and you are not gonna be able to see the translated message)
If you simply want your chat to translate to English, install the mod and you’re done! Otherwise, for settings and other functions. Press Y in the game. This key bind can be changed in Options > Control > Multiplayer > Chat Translator
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Real Time Chat Translation Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Ringowhs, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.