- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: RealStoneTools-Forge-7.0.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Real Stone Tools Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8 a simple mod that changes the recipes for stone tools to actually use stone.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Real Stone Tools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by The_Fireplace, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.