- Updated on: August 25, 2017
- Newest File: 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1,1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Provides readline/emacs-ish bindings for text boxes in Minecraft.
This is a LiteLoader mod, you’ll need to install that first.
C-a = beginning-of-line C-e = end-of-line C-b = backward-char C-f = forward-char M-b = backward-word M-f = forward-word C-h = backward-delete-char C-w = backward-delete-word C-u = backward-delete-line C-k = forward-delete-line C-t = transpose-chars M-t = transpose-words M-c = capitalize-word M-u = upcase-word M-l = downcase-word
You’ll be able to change these one day.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Readline Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Phroa, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.