- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File: Ranged Pumps 0.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ranged Pumps Mod is a simple mod that adds a pump that pumps liquids in a range.
I made this mod because I was missing a block like the Ender Thermic Pump from Extra Utilities in Minecraft 1.10.
How it works
The pump itself requires no energy, you just place it down, apply a redstone signal, and it’ll work.
The size of the pump’s internal tank is by default 32 buckets, you can increase or decrease this in the config.
The pump will stop running if the internal tank is full.
Right click on the pump to know what it is doing and if it is running.
It’ll pump liquids in a rectangular area 1 block under the pump, the size of this rectangular area can be specified in the config.
The pump will also replace any liquids to stone by default. This can be turned off in the config.
The default range specified in the config is 128 blocks. That means it will search 64 blocks in any direction of the pump.
This is how it will scan for liquids (from the top left to the bottom right):
Each cell starts from one block under the pump to bedrock.
What about chunkloading?
The mod doesn’t chunkload pumps.
My recommendation is that you use a Chunkloading Ward from Extra Utilities with a few lava generators on top of the pump.
You have to place the lava generators higher than the pump so the pump won’t suck up that lava for grid power generation.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ranged Pumps Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by raoulvdberge, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.