- Updated on: October 22, 2017
- Newest File: RandomThings-MC1.12.2-4.0.8.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Random Things Mod adds a variety of new objects to Minecraft. Most of these serve as utilities to make gameplay more convenient, such as enhanced soil. The mod also includes minor changes to vanilla that for example allow you to color glass, redstone blocks and redstone lamps.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Random Things Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Lumien, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.