- Updated on: May 7, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Random Structures Mod 1.7.10 is a mod designed to add more fun and variety to the game play of Minecraft. Some people search for hours to find a village or temple to put there house by, but with the random structures mod, there are a variety of other buildings that spawn much more often. The mod adds structures that spawn randomly throughout any Minecraft world.
- Randomly Generated Structures
- Unique Structures
- There are Gas Stations, Houses, Parks, & much more.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge