- Updated on: August 28, 2017
- Newest File: rainbowstuffcore-1.0-1.7.10-.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rainbow Stuff is a modular mod with modules and also rainbows because why not.
HOW IT WORKS:
A stick turns stuff into rainbows.
Well it’s actually pretty simple once you make the Rainbow Stick!
Just put on the left of whatever you want to turn into rainbows. (That item has to be in the middle)
Now I have to address the broken stuff:
You can’t really craft Rainbow Dye.
You can’t craft a Color Pearl.
You can’t visit the Rainbow Dimension without using creative mode.
I will fix these in the next update.
If you find any more glitches please report them to me.
MCreator by Pylo (mcreator.pylo.com)
Rainbows by Earth
Rainbow Stuff by Maowcraft
Textures by Maowcraft
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rainbow Stuff: Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Maowcraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.