Rails of War Mod
- Updated November 1, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rails of War Mod 1.7.10 suggests full-sized railways where you won’t hit your head while riding an engine.
Excellent models together with animations and hardcore math are main features of this mod singling it out.
Mod is still in the development, and the latest version is for 1.7.10. Some improvements are still worked on at 1.7, but the main part of work goes to 1.10.2 update right now.
How to install Rails of War Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rails of War Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Nathaniel_Iten, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!