- Updated on: August 23, 2016
- Newest File: RadixCore-1.10.2-2.1.3-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
RadixCore Mod is not a replacement for MinecraftForge, FML, LiteLoader, or any other API with mod loading capabilities.
RadixCore Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a library of many different functions that will assist modders, both beginner and advanced, as they create and maintain their mods. It does not load mods. Instead, several core functionalities that need to be implemented in most mods are automatically handled by the API. RadixCore also offers additional powerful features that are enabled with only a few lines of code.
The API is constructed from the core of Minecraft Comes Alive. We found ourselves reusing a substantial portion of MCA’s code in our other mods, and we realized how useful it could be to others.
Complete Feature List
If you are simply a player, you will notice no outward changes with RadixCore installed. It only does what mods tell it to do. If you don’t use a mod that uses RadixCore – you don’t need it!
If you are a modder, RadixCore will do quite a lot to help you create and maintain your mods.
- Client/server synchronization is super simple with the use of the DataWatcherEx and its accompanying WatchedObjects.
- Simple item and block initialization can automatically be handled with one line of code.
- An easy to use .schematic file handler, which can read in schematics and paste them in the world.
- An implementation of custom player data that is never lost on player death, server shutdown, etc.
- Many various classes and methods to help with logic, simple math, and AI.
- An automatic update checker. All you must provide is a URL containing your mod’s current version and the URL that you would like users to be redirected to.
- An automatic crash watcher/reporter that can be used to send crash reports from your mod to your designated remote system.
- A language system allowing for easy translation of GUIs and parsing of variables.
- A networking system somewhat reminiscent of the pre-1.7 system.
- Even more…with your help! We want to expand RadixCore to effectively meet most modders’ needs.
How to install RadixCore Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RadixCore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WildBamaBoy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.