RadarBro Mod 1.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 gives you comfort by letting you know where nearby enemies and mobs are and shows mobs, players, allies, enemies, and entities
- Updated on: April 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6, 1.5, 1.4, 1.3
- License: All Rights Reserved
RadarBro Mod 1.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 gives you comfort by letting you know where nearby enemies and mobs are.
- The radar shows mobs, players, allies, enemies, and entities. You can toggle each icon on and off to focus on only what you are looking for.
- You can add players as an Ally or an Enemy, and they will show up on your radar as either green or red respectively.
- As you type a player’s name to add as an Ally or Enemy, names that match what you are typing based on the players currently in the game will appear to make player entry faster.
- You can toggle on and off Auto Rotation and Player Names.
- The settings for the radar as well as the Ally/Enemy lists are saved in your Minecraft directory at:.minecraft/mods/RadarBro/
- Ability to zoom in and out of radar
- Customizable settings for size, colors, etc.
- Height filter – show only entities above or below what you set
- Notifications – for ally/enemy entering view or nearby creepers
RadarBro mod is dependent on Forge. You must also install Forge for RadarBro to work.