The Quiverbow Mod adds a bevy of bow and projectile weapons to the game. From advanced bows to extremely volatile explosives this mod has everything you could want in projectile warfare.
The Bow with Quiver does exactly as it says, it holds 256 arrows within itself so that you don’t have to continually keep your inventory stocked. The compact and double crossbows are single and double loadable but offer a powerful hit to the enemy.
The Snow Cannon is more of a fun weapon that maximizes your snowball throwing. It fires 4 snowballs at once. It’s pretty low on damage but causes slowness on hits.
The Fireworks Rocket Launcher is where things get a bit more destructive. It launches fireworks and causes immense destruction on impact. It functions like throwing a block of TNT a long distance.
The Sugar Engine is a rare weapon in Minecraft that can actually destroy glass and lamps. It has a bit of kickback but it’s very powerful.
And the Rail Accelerator is one of the most powerful weapons in this mod. It functions like a grenade launcher in that its results are delayed after firing. It would be best to take a few steps back when this goes off.
There’s plenty more weapons to play around with so give this one a shot!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the QuiverBow – Ranged Weaponry, thought up by Steve?
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Domochevsky, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.