- Updated on: September 11, 2017
- Newest File: QuickHomes v1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
QuickHomes is extremely simple.
Use /sethome to set your home.
Use /home to go to your home.
This mod is made for servers! Clients do not have to install QuickHomes to connect to a server with QuickHomes installed.
If you plan to use this on a singleplayer world, it will work normally.
Created by its_meow (formerly hiotewdew).
Source code is available (check source tab above)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the QuickHomes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by hiotewdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.