- Updated on: April 21, 2017
- Newest File: QuantumStorage-1.11.2-4.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
QuantumStorage Mod is a small mod that adds a container to hold nearly unlimited of one type of item. This is highly based on the Deep Storage Unit form Minefactory reloaded.
This mod was a request from a TheMattaBase who wanted the DSU but did not wont to install the whole of MFR for it.
The mod was called simpleDsu but after a few things happened I decided the mod should be renamed so now we have QuantumStorage.
- Quantum Storage Unit will now keep its inventory when picked up.
- Quantum Storage Unit now stores 2,147,483,647 Items this is configurable
Please note: This mod requires RebornCore
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the QuantumStorage Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Gigabit1011, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.