- Each vanilla tab now has their own way of sorting items (instead of sorting by IDs).
- Each of the vanilla tabs now has the search field, allowing for a search in that category of items.
- The Foods, Tools, and Combat tab now has the “best” item from their category as icon.
- Adds two new tabs with exciting items (that are not normally avaiable from creative), for use on any creative server!
- This includes blocks like barriers, command blocks and all of the MHF skulls + plus skulls of player that are standing nearby!
- Adds a new thieving tab, that let’s you grab the enchanted items of players standing nearby.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Quality Order Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ruukas, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.