- Updated on: February 20, 2017
- Newest File: PumpkinCarving1.10.2-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pumpkin Carving Mod is a simple mod that lets you carve faces into pumpkins with shears. It also removes the regular face that appears on pumpkins. You can carve it though!
The pumpkins are carved with shears and a pumpkin, obviously. The position in the grid will determine the face result.
There’s also a config option to only have the first 4 faces, in case you only want a few or are really short on memory (it uses 2 more blocks).
Textures based off of the ones from Chisel
Next version will oredict shears.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pumpkin Carving Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by cleverpanda714, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.