- Updated November 20, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Psi Mod 1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 is a mod about spell programming, inspired by Mahouka. Don’t worry if that doesn’t make any sense.
The core of Psi is a system where you can create action sequences (“Spells”) to be executed in the world. Just look to the left of this text for some examples.
This system is followed by a leveling system containing ingame documentation and tutorials of the various concepts and pieces you’ll get. The mod makes use of basic mathematical concepts, such as Vectors in its systems, which allows for great flexibility on what spells can do.
– Is very flexible on what it allows you to do;
– Encourages creativity and problem solving;
– Ties in the reward to the creation process;
– Can do some pretty cool stuff.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Psi Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
- AutoRegLib Mod for version 1.10.2
This is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!