- Updated on: April 5, 2016
- Newest File: Project Superhuman v1.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Project Superhuman Mod 1.7.10 adds armor sets for different superheroes. Each character has unique abilities which are admittedly quite fun to play with. None of the suits or items are craftable; instead, as you kill mobs, they will drop points that are collected similar to experience. These points can be used to “purchase” costumes.
In addition to points, mobs will also drop Blind Bags. When right-clicked, the bag is opened and a random armor piece is dropped. This is inspired by collectible card games where early on you will get mostly unique pieces but the more you get the harder it is to find the pieces you actually need. This is intended to promote trading with friends as is the case with CCGs.
Additionally, there is a block, the Point Converter, that can consume your extra armor pieces and turn them into points. To get started with “purchasing” suits you will need the HeroSuits Catalog. It can be found in dungeons, blacksmiths, or strongholds or crafted using a book and an emerald in a shapeless recipe (Add a piece of dirt to this recipe if there is a conflicting recipe).
The HeroSuits Catalog has a description of each character. It also serves as the “store” for buying individual costume pieces and weapons as well as blind bags and other goodies. The point converter can also be found in the catalog as well. Please leave feedback and enjoy the mod.
*This mod requires Baubles Mod
*You can also optionally install the Render Player API for first-person rendering.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Project Superhuman Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by DarKnighT_0_9, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.