- Updated on: June 17, 2017
- Newest File: ProjectRed-1.10.2-18.104.22.168-world.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Project Red – World Mod 1.7.10 is the world file for Project Red. It contains the exploration module which allows for different ores and other resources to generate in the world. You also get structures such as volcanos and marble caves, which both give you access to materials not found anywhere else.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Project Red – World Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Mr_TJP, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.