Project Red – Mechanical Mod
- Updated June 13, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Project Red – Mechanical Mod 1.7.10 is the mechanical file for Project Red. It contains the expansion and transportation modules for Project Red. They add interesting machines that work in tandem with various types of pipes to help gather, transport, and sort your items. They also allow you to make interesting contraptions.
Please see more mods Project Red
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Project Red – Mechanical Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Mr_TJP, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!