Project Red – Lighting Mod 1.7.10 is the lighting file for Project Red. It contains the illumination module which adds various types of awesome-looking redstone controlled lights that will quickly entice you to replace your old and outdated torches.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Project Red – Lighting Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Mr_TJP, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Project Red Lighting Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Project Red Lighting Mod
- Project Red Lighting Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Project Red Lighting Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Project Red Lighting Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Project Red Lighting Mod