- Updated on: February 4, 2017
- Newest File: ProjectRed-1.10.2-188.8.131.52-integration.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Project Red – Integration Mod 1.7.10 is the integration file for Project Red. It contains the integration and transmission modules, which add various types of redstone gates and redstone wiring that is much better to work with then dust.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Project Red – Integration Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Mr_TJP, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.