- Updated on: June 17, 2017
- Newest File: ProjectRed-1.10.2-188.8.131.52-fabrication.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Project Red – Fabrication Mod 1.7.10 is the fabrication file for Project Red. It contains the Fabrication module which allows you to design, process, and fabricate integrated circuits. You can fit hundreds of already very compact gates onto a chip and compile them onto a single gate.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Project Red – Fabrication Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Mr_TJP, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.