- Updated on: June 17, 2017
- Newest File: ProjectRed-1.10.2-188.8.131.52-Base.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Project Red – Base Mod 1.7.10 is the base file for Project Red. It contains the core module which contains things that the rest of Project Red needs to function. It is required for anything else to work.
Please see all mods Project Red
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Project Red – Base Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Mr_TJP, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.