- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Block Printer 1.7.2 handles add a new drawing interface in Minecraft that allow us to create pixel-art without having to go with your character moving up and down by placing the blocks.
To begin, we use a block called “Printer Block”, place it in the ground and we left-click to change the direction in which our drawing will begin either right click to access the drawing interface.
Within the interface will paint the grid as we want. If we want we can even draw with layers, which would give relief to our creations. Once the drawing is finished we will click on “Print” and our creation appears.
How to install Printer Block Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2
- Download Printer Block Mod 1.7.2
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods
- Make pixel-art is much faster and easier!