- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File: PrimordialCrops V1.7 mc1.9.4-1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Primordial Crops Mod is an invisionment of the mod you all know and loved from 1.7.10 and is compatible with minecraft 1.9.4-1.10.2 and 1.11. You are able to go mining to find the ore, that starts it all, use that to create new tiers of Infusion Stones, and Essence to continue with creating Crops.
Create The Crops to your choosing and earn unlimited resources, create a whole farm to gain more quickly, or create a small one, but effective!
Some Main Crops are (and there are much much more than these in the mod):
Diamond Crop, Gold Crop, Iron Crop, Nether Crop, Earth Crop, Blaze Crop, Obsidian Crop, Nether Star Crop, Mob based crops and many more…
Modded Support! Currently:
– Tinkers Construct : Cobalt, Ardite, Manyullyn, KnighSlime, PigIron
– Immersive Engineering: Bauxite/Aluminum, Nickel, Uranium, Electrum, Steel, Constantan, Copper, Lead, Lilver
– Botania : Manasteel, Terrasteel, Elementium
– IC2 Experimental : Rubber, Copper, Lead, Silver, Tin, Uranium, Bronze, Steel
– Forestry: Bronze, Tin, Copper, Apatite
– Extreme Reactors : Yellorite, Ludicrite, Cyanite, Blutonium
– Draconic Evolution : Draconium, Awakened Draconium
– AppliedEnergistics 2: Certus Quartz, Fluix Crystal
More Crops added in the future, and here are some planned features also:
Planned to Add:
– More mod support,
– Decoration Blocks,
– More Vanilla Crops,
– Food Crops
How to install Primordial Crops Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Primordial Crops Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by abused_master, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.