Pressure Pipes Mod
- Updated November 18, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pressure Pipes Mod 1.10.2,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 added Tank Access Port – allows input/output for the same block – intended for use with ExtraCells fluid storage bus and similar mechanics. Added fluid flow counts to Data Port API (thanks habnabit)
- Transfer any amount of fluid
- Unlimited input/output
- Works with all forge fluids and all pipe/tanks from other mods
- Can transfer multiple liquids on the same pipe
- Filtering by fluid type on input and outputs
- Multiple inputs and outputs on the same pipe
- Smart distribution between valid outputs
- Fully supports Forge Multipart (1.7.2+ versions)
- Multiblock Free Form Tanks
- Handy Hand Pumps and Canisters
Go to (Quick links)
- Minecraft 1.7.10
- Forge 10.13.0.1180 +
- BdLib (latest release)
- High Pressure Input
- Accepts fluids from pipes on the back (brighter side without arrows)
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the front (darker side with arrows)
- Will only accept fluids if a valid output is connected with a high pressure pipe
- If multiple outputs are connected – will do it’s best to distribute the fluid evenly
- High Pressure Output
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the back (darker side without arrows)
- Outputs fluids into pipes/tanks on the front (brighter side with arrows)
- High Pressure Piping
- Connects outputs and inputs
- Can be layed in any shape, loops and intersections will not cause problems
- High Pressure Pump
- Pumps fluids between tanks, pipes or High Pressure Inputs
- Will pump as much fluid as possible per tick
- Needs redstone signal to activate
- Infinite Water Source
- Exactly what it says on the tin
- Is really infinite for all intents and purposes
- Water can be piped out using a High Pressure Pump or pipes from other mods
Inputs, Outputs and Pipes can have filters set, to set a filter – right click with a bucket (or any other valid container) filled with the fluid. To remove a filter – right click with an empty bucket in your hand.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pressure Pipes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!