Prefab Mod 1.10.2,1.10 is a collection of functional and aesthetic buildings that you can take straight from the crafting table and place them into your world. Whether you haven’t got the time, patience or will, we’ve got structures that are guaranteed to please some of you, but not all of you. 🙂
This mod is a spinoff of the starter house; previously a part of WuestUtilities. It is meant to be a companion to WuestUtilities, but works just fine without it. More structures are being developed and added as the mod progresses, so be on the lookout. Feel free to share requests and constructive criticism in the comments.
Blocks and Items Added
Current Structures Include:
Configurable Starter House – Tired of spending your first day or two just trying to lock down the basics of survival? This handy little item simply requires you only provide one thing. A location! Tools, Food and Shelter, in one convenient quick start package. Perfect for players that want to get a jumpstart on their survival games.
Warehouse – This is a mid to late game structure which will contain all of your storage and vanilla machine needs. There’s a lot of materials needed for the crafting recipe but it will be worth it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Prefab Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WuestMan, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Prefab Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Prefab Mod
- Prefab Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Prefab Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Prefab Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Prefab Mod