- Updated on: July 26, 2016
- Newest File: Practical-Logistics-0.2.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Practical Logistics Mod 1.7.10 gives you the ability to create automated systems via reading, displaying and acting upon data. It allows you to monitor inventories, energy, fluids, entities, machines, tanks, light, weather, direction, movement and much more. You can then send Redstone Signals based upon data through dimensions, giving you absolute control. Data can also be displayed via Display Screens or Holographic Displays.
Practical Logistics also can provide data from a growing list of mods including Thaumcraft, Applied Energistics 2, Blood Magic, Industrial Craft, Botania, Calculator, Thermal Expansion, Mekanism, Storage Drawers, Logistics Pipes and Rotary Craft. The mod also has support for Forge Multipart allowing you to create aesthetically pleasing setups.
Important Info: This mod requires Sonar Core to run. The mod is brand new so expect bugs & crashes at this stage.
Furnace Progress and Inventory Monitoring
Forging Hammer (from Practical Logistics) Progress and Monitoring
Allows you to monitor Mana from Botania, Energy (including RF, EU, AE), Fluid, Inventories, LP from Blood Magic and much more
Furnace progress and Tank Storage
Extra Cells Fluid Storage.
Allows you to monitor Type, Hostility, Current Health, Player Inventories and much more!
Any type of data can be sent across dimensions.
For example monitoring your Lava Pump in the nether.
By mixing the functions of a few blocks in the mod you are capable of creating Wireless Redstone setups like the one below.
Allows you to use any data you could possible think of to control things in your world. e.g. Stopping a quarry when it reaches a certain position in the world.
Forge Multipart Support
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Practical Logistics Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ollie_Lansdell, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.