PowerConverters Mod just is a continuation of the PowerConverters mod by Powercrystals, specifically the version maintained by Samrg472. It seems like Samrg472’s version is dead (or at least waiting to be revived), so I decided to continue it.
- Various code optimizations, including moving to gradle, which will make the transition to 1.7 fairly easy
- Bugfixes, including the display on steam consumers and the charging of RF tools.
- Added Factorization support
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PowerConverters Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Portablejim, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- PowerConverters Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install PowerConverters Mod
- PowerConverters Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install PowerConverters Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft PowerConverters Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 PowerConverters Mod