- Updated on: August 23, 2016
- Newest File: PowerApples-1.10.2-1.1.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Power Apples Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.8, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds Diamond, Emerald, Lapis, Nether, Bone and Ender Apple in to Minecraft
- Resistance I
- Health Boost V (which adds ten hearts)
- Saturation I
- Absorption I
- Speed II
- Saturation I
- Haste II
- Mining Fatigue I
- Water Breathing I
- Navigation I
This is a new effect that causes a compass and clock icon to show on your screen. Also shows a slimeball on screen if you are in a slime chunk (unless you are on a server where the world seed is hidden).
- Ender Aura I
This is a new effect that causes ender pearls to do zero damage. Also the ender pearls do not break, they drop on the ground where they land.
Go to (Quick links)
All apples last 8:00, and they also stack, instead of refreshing. (This means that, if you eat two of the apples right away, you get the effect for 16 minutes instead of 8, unlike normal apples/potions , which would just refresh/refil the timer back to 8 minutes).
How to install Power Apples Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Power Apples Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Lothrazar, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.