- Updated on: June 12, 2017
- Newest File: Potion Icon Remover-1.12-4.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Potion Icon Remover Mod 1.9.4,1.9 only does one thing. It allows you to disable the Potion Icons in the top right of your GUI. Giving you back your screen.
You can still see them in the Player inventory.
With mod Disabled.
With mod Enabled.
How to install Potion Icon Remover Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Potion Icon Remover Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kashdeya, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.