- Updated on: October 11, 2016
- Newest File: PortableCrafting-1.10.2-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Portable Crafting Mod 1.9,1.8.9 is the spiritual successor to iBench, adding a portable crafting table with some nifty features.
- The crafting table keeps the items in the crafting grid stored even when the inventory is closed.
- It supports shift clicking into and out of it.
- There are 3 buttons beside the crafting grid (that are also linked to hotkeys) that can do the following:
- Rotate the items in the crafting grid, this spins the exterior 8 items in the crafting grid.
- Balance the items in the crafting grid, this makes each item in the crafting grid have even (or as even as possible) stack sizes if they are imbalanced.
- Clear the items in the crafting grid, this brings them back down to your inventory.
- You can also open the crafting grid directly with a hotkey (default ‘c’)
- The mod also has Just Enough Items integration, allowing you to add items directly to this crafting grid from the JEI [+] button.
The MCF post for this mod can be found here.
Check out my other mod: Iron Backpacks
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Portable Crafting Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by gr8pefish, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.