- Updated on: November 26, 2016
- Newest File: Pop Enchant Tags Revived 1.1.1 for 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pop Enchant Tags Revived Mod is a liteloader mod for minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4, and 1.10 based heavily on Urushibara’s Pop Enchant Mod. It is designed to add enchantment names to the display of an item’s name when you change the current held item.
Unlike the original, it is unavailable in any other form than a litemod, as this is the first true mod I’ve made and am unfamiliar with any modding system other than the new gradle development system that started with liteloader 1.8.9. All I’ve done with this mod was decompile it from 1.8, fix some of the code to match 1.9.x and 1.10, and recompile it — the code behind it all belongs to Urushibara. If for some reason Urushibara returns and requests I take it down or requests development be transferred back, I will gladly comply, seeing as it wasn’t my code to begin with.
I am aware that over enchanted items kind of break the mod, by not letting all the text fit on one line without going off the sides of the screen, and I may look into fixing this for multiple line use in the future
Check out my other mods:
How to install:
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the Pop Enchant Tags Revived Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Shadow_Hawk, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.