- Updated on: September 19, 2016
- Newest File: Pong-1.7.10-18.104.22.168-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pong Mod 1.9.4,1.7.10 is a small client side mod that shows the actual ping of all the players on a server.
If you have any requests post them on the github.
How to install Pong Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pong Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by modmuss50, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.