- Updated on: March 16, 2017
- Newest File: Polearms-1.3a.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This is a small mod that adds extended-reach weapons, in the form of spears. These are made with a sword and two poles(check NEI for the recipes), and come in all the usual tool materials. They are Swords internally, so the vanilla method of repair works, and they are literally just Swords with a 7-block reach on them.
I haven’t made any particular attempt to make this compatible with other mods, but I have noticed that they work with the Covalence Dusts from ProjectE, and it doesn’t seem to break any of the mods I’ve tried it with, so it seems compatible.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Polearms Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by thetrueforce, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.