- Updated on: August 19, 2017
- Newest File: pokeplayer-1.11.2-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1,1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod allows the player to turn into a Pokemob.
This allows the player to use pokemob attacks, lvl up like a pokemob, move like a pokemob, etc.
This mod is a addons for Pixelmon Mod.
The Pixelmon Mod turns your Minecraft world into the creature filled world of Pokemon complete with 340 different species.
- Pixelmon mod contains 340 pokemons!
- Fully configurable via pixelmon.cfg file
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks (including status effects and stats modifiers)
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported!
- Full PC storage system!
- Evolution stones!
- 3D pokeball and capture animation
- All Models to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Apricorn trees
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball + More!
- Fossil Machine for reviving fossils found around the world!
- Trading! Trade pokemon with your friends! Evolve Pokemon!
- Find Icy and Mossy stones throughout the world to evolve certain Pokemon!
- and much, much more….!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pokeplayer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by patnevis, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.