PokeMod Go Mod
- Updated August 31, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
My entry for The Modding Trials 2016, a competition in which a Minecraft mod is created in 96 hours. This is a parody on Pokemon Go Mod 1.10.2.
It uses an external database (http://pokeapi.co/) to gather all sorts of data about Pokemon, like textures, names, types (fire, water) and habitats. It uses this data to dynamically determine where you can encounter Pokemon.
By default it uses the Pokemon from the first generation (#1 – #151), this however can be changed in the configuration file as you wish.
How to install PokeMod Go Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PokeMod Go Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MineMaarten, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!