- Updated on: June 17, 2017
- Newest File: Pokecube Mobs-2.4.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pokécube Mobs Mod adds in the mobs for Pokécube Core, It doesn’t do anything that the resource packs do not do, and only contains the contents of the resource packs on the git, but is intended for those who have trouble applying the resource packs.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pokécube Mobs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by patnevis, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.