- Updated on: April 4, 2016
- Newest File: PocketNetherLink-1.9-2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
If you despise the Nether. It’s inhospitable, repulsive and can be a source of a major lag, yet eventually you will have to visit the dimension in hunt of exclusive materials. No longer is this the case. Instead of building up a regular Nether portal, you can light a hand-sized portal. Although entities aren’t able to cross to the other dimension, items passed through it are infused with the magical properties of the Pocket Nether Link and are transformed into their Nether equivalent.
Go to (Quick links)
Quartz Ore World Gen:
Quartz ore now spawns in the Overworld at y-levels 20 to 30 for all your decor needs!
The Pocket Nether Link does not get used up in crafting, but it has a limited amount of uses(512) before you must craft another.
Overworld Quartz Ore has similar properties to Nether Quartz Ore.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pocket Nether Link Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Kandivia, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.