- Updated on: June 16, 2016
- Newest File: PneumaticCraft-1.7.10-1.12.7-150-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
PneumaticCraft Mod 1.7.10 is a technical mod all about pneumatics. Apart from a power system based on that of real life, it adds all kinds of tools and gadgets, like Drones, which you can program to do all sorts of tasks for you, or a Pneumatic Helmet, which gives you a Iron Man like HUD.
The mod adds full support for the In-Game Wiki mod, it is highly recommended to also download
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PneumaticCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MineMaarten, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.