- Updated on: May 6, 2017
- Newest File: PlayerRevive alpha v1.0.0 mc1.11.2.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever tried to play in hardcore mod? You can die within seconds. One step too far can be your end. This can be pretty frustrating, especially if you play with friends. You might want to have things difficult, but not like that? PlayerRevive is a good compromise. It allows to revive a player within 60 seconds after death. A stupid mistake must not be your end. Now it’s up to your friends.
It is recommended to install EnhancedVisuals for a more epic and thrilled feeling.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PlayerRevive Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by CreativeMD, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.